Re: Project permissions on salsa

Anton Gladky <gladk@debian.org> writes:

> you should not ssh into the git.debian.org to create the project on
> salsa. Please use the web interface from salsa to create a new repo.

OK, I'll do that in the future. But this repository exists already. Can
somebody please change its permissions to "public"? Or do I need to
delete this and re-create it?

I changed the setup-repository script to barf with a useful message.

Where does the debian-science policy document live? I'd like to update
it; it should mention the "setup-repository" script by name as having
been deprecated.

Thanks!