Re: libsundials-dev

James Tocknell <aragilar@gmail.com> writes:

> Using CMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_PATH or CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH instead of
> CMAKE_SKIP_BUILD_PATH appear to produce the same result as
> CMAKE_SKIP_BUILD_PATH with respect to RPATHs, so unless there was a bug in
> cmake, I'm not sure what I tried previously.

Thanks for looking. Apparently I needed to update cmake and
libopenmpi-dev to make the rpath logic work properly. I guess that's
fine. I pushed another small fix to the debian/copyright. There's
ANOTHER problem where the .a files aren't being stripped for some reason
(or so says lintian), but it's supposed to "just work", so I'm happy to
leave it alone for now.

OK. I'm sufficiently satisfied.