Re: Moving some of my packages to Debian Science team

On 08/06/2017 17:05, Muammar El Khatib wrote:
That is great!, to be honest, I don't understand why I didn't upload
these packages before to Debian Science!. I will upload ScaLAPACK this
weekend. Do you know if it is possible to automagically create tags
for each debian revision in the changelog?. Or just tagging the latest
one as I did for blacs-mpi suffices?.

The following should download all previous versions from snapshot.debian.org and tag everything for you:

gbp import-dscs --debsnap --pristine-tar scalapack