Re: RFS: siscone/2.0.6-2 [RC]

Hi Ghis,

there is a couple of notes regarding changes in this package.
 - Please recover changelog of the 2.0.6.1-1 version, which is
   missing now
 - It looks like the names of libraries where changed: v5-suffix
   does not exist any more. Not sure, whether it is necessary now
   because API/ABI was not changed. And yes, package will have
   to go to new...

Thanks and best regards.

Anton