Re: Sponsor upload request for new package scram

if nobody beats me (and I really please welcome them to), I can look at this some time over the weekend.
James: thank you for the review and improvments.  If you did anything like what I did to the packages I reviewed you (I haven't followed) this is going to save me a lot of time :*

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 9:05 PM James Clarke <jrtc27@jrtc27.com> wrote:
> On 23 Nov 2016, at 12:31, Olzhas Rakhimov <ol.rakhimov@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello everybody,
> At this point, I don't know what I should be polishing in the package.
> What else I need to know to get this uploaded?

I’m not (yet) a DD so unfortunately I can’t sponsor you. There are others
on this list who can and regularly do, but I know some of them are tied
up with other commitments right now. Good luck with your quest!