Re: libsdsl moved to Debian Science (Was: Any reason to keep libsdsl in experimental)

On 10/04/16 19:19, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 05:52:29PM +0200, Tomasz Buchert wrote:
> > >
> > > This would be really helpful for my plan since I have a package that
> > > depends from this lib and I would like to move this to main (even want
> > > to create a backport).  So if you would upload to unstable this would
> > > be really welcome.
> >
> > I've just done it. The package is uploaded under the umbrella of
> > debian-science
>
> Cool.  Thanks a lot - that's very helpful:

Hi Andreas,
Adam Borowski remarked that I forgot to add unreleased archs and so
I've uploaded 2.0.3-3 just now. Now it should be ok.

> > although I'm not yet a member myself. I requested
> > membership and will move the git repository when I'll have necessary
> > rights.
>
> I noticed your membership request which was answered by some other
> Debian Science maintainer.  You should have permissions even without
> beeing a member since ACLs are set for DDs.

Ok, I've moved the repository to debian-science/packages, and the
previous path is now a symlink. It is still the repository in
debian/control, so I'll keep it for a while. We can piggyback the
change in the next upload.

> [...]

Great to be in debian-science!
Tomasz