Re: Sage and ecl

Hello Sage Team,

On 09/12/14 15:47, Tobias Hansen wrote:
> Ok, thanks. Jerome Benoit

I am here.

I am on the edge to deposit 4ti2 (which is needed by Singular) at Alioth,
by tomorrow morning (Amsterdam time) it will be one.
Afterwards, I focus on Singular.

For me, the next big piece is the GAP part: an email may be send on the list
to draw the attention of GAP people.

 asked a while ago what's the next major thing
> to do. (Are you on the list Jerome?)

Indeed.

 I guess we are getting to the point
> where we have to package Sage and start testing to actually build it
> against the Debian packages.

Do you have the magic power to accelerate transfers from the pending (limbo) zone to Sid ?

Best wishes,
Jerome