Re: Request for Ideas - Astronomy working group

Moin,
On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 01:24:43PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 11:18:57AM +0100, Thibaut Paumard wrote:
>
> > For the bike-shedding: I propose to use one of

debian-astra

Its clearly related to real stars (per aspera ad astra) and not imaginary
stars. And it may be a plus to attract sponsor(s) for a future meeting.

WRT to meeting, I repeat, next week some (astro) physicists meet for the
physics spring conference in Berlin.  I guess there will already be an astra
related meeting on sunday evening, but there would be the chance of a more
formal meeting, in case other people are around.

NB I have not contributed, so feel free to ignore the suggestion.

Christian