Re: yade build problem on i386, powerpc and sparc platforms

Am Samstag, den 26.03.2011, 20:15 +0100 schrieb Anton Gladky:

> Thanks for the quick reaction on my question.
> I built this package on virtualbox i386 without any problems. And on
> clean pbuilder-environment as well.
>
> There is in the control file the following line:
>
> liblog4cxx9-dev | liblog4cxx10-dev
>
> so, I guess it should normally work. But I will delete liblog4cxx9-dev anyway.

It does not work with sbuild, which buildd uses. sbuild fails, if the
first given alternative is not available. And liblog4cxx9-dev ist not
available for Sid. Change the order of the dependencies.

There has also been a mail recently about this topic. But I cannot find
it atm.

Regards, Daniel