Re: webgen (finally)

Am / On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 15:59:37 +0100
schrieb / wrote Daniel Leidert <dleidert@debian.org>:

> You only need to replace the javascript files by the ones
> packaged and shipped with Debian and then depend on
> libjs-<foo>. This would have also fixed the reprepro
> issue. The problem is that
>
> /usr/lib/ruby/2.7.0/rdoc/generator/template/darkfish/js/jquery.js
>
> is already a link to
>
> /usr/share/javascript/jquery/jquery.min.js
> All you need to do is, make sure that
> /usr/share/doc/webgen/rdoc/js/jquery.js is a link to
> /usr/share/javascript/jquery/jquery.js or
> /usr/share/javascript/jquery/jquery.min.js.
>
> And the same goes for the Lato* fontset:
> You don't have to worry about the rest. We will have to
> find a better solution for rdoc in the future though, so
> this is not necessary to be done manually.

Only to be clear: Shall I remove all the links I let
dh_link create beside these links to the lato-fonts and
jquery.js?

At the moment dh_link builds links in the webgen-doc
package for all the rdoc-template-files (fonts, png's and
javascripts) which are allready shipped with libruby2.7.
I thought this to be better, to prevent that these files are
copied to the users system several times.

But I can redo this as well.

Klaumi

-----
Klaumi Klingsporn