Re: ruby-cmdparse 3.0.7

Am / On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 19:01:00 +0100
schrieb / wrote Klaumi Klingsporn <klaumikli@gmx.de>:

> So I think the package is ready for upload, BUT
> the autopkgtest-self initiated by the build-script fails,
> because it's unable to fetch and install an old and
> outdated version of apt-utils: 2.1.11. The
> autopkgtest-self log is attached.

As nobody answers this I tried to figure this out by myself
today - but without success :-(

Problem is that all my lxc-containers are not able to get
an internet-connection which means that apt in the
container cannot upgrade them:

"autopkgtest [18:09:49]: ERROR: testbed failure: apt
repeatedly failed to download packages"

I destroyed the container and tried to let debci rebuild it
by calling /usr/share/debci/backends/lxc/create-testbed,
but this also fails when apt within the container tries to
upgrade the containers system because there's no internet.

And yes I also tried to adjust my firewall (firewalld) and
then also disabled it - but nothing helps!

Funny is this, which seems to indicate that there has been
some network traffic:

lxc-info -n autopkgtest-unstable-amd64
Name:           autopkgtest-unstable-amd64
State:          RUNNING
PID:            35974
IP:             10.0.3.104
Link:           vethwjENfJ
 TX bytes:      8.92 KiB
 RX bytes:      12.12 KiB
 Total bytes:   21.03 KiB

I have no more ideas. Every help is welcome!

And of courde: Wouls be nice to get the ruby.cmdparse
package into unstable before the soft freeze of Debian 11
nevertheless.

Klaumi

-----
Klaumi Klingsporn