Re: RFS: ruby-responders ruby-will-paginate

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 1:51 PM Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:

On ശ, Nov 2, 2019 at 11:23, Samyak Jain <samyak.jn11@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 11:20 AM Samyak Jain <samyak.jn11@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,
I've updated the Debian package of the Ruby gems diaspora-federation, diaspora-federation-rails, diaspora-federation-json-schema.
For the gems ruby-responders, ruby-will-paginate [correction], above mentioned gems RFS have been sent already.
 The package was tested on sbuild and was successfully built. It is also lintian-clean. I've pushed the package to the my personal salsa repo which may be found at:
Since this is a major version update, you need to make sure the reverse (build) dependencies are compatible with the new version before it can be uploaded to unstable (just reminding about the steps). Can you also try to enable tests?

Here, is the meta build report for ruby-responders build and reverse dependencies:
Meta build status needed for ruby-responders:

Dependencies:
Diaspora, gitlab -> fails
ruby-devise -> passed
ruby-inherited-resources -> passed

Rebuilding:
open-build-services -> Failed
rebuilding ruby-devise -> passed
rebuilding ruby-inherited-resources - > passed
[I'll try to enable tests too]
Please push to ruby-team and I'll upload.

I have pushed the changes to the team, Thanks for the access.

These updates are needed for Diaspora v0.7.12.0 and hence are required for completing the packaging.
Requesting you to please review, so I can push the changes to the team. Specifically mentioning that, me don't have access to push changes to the repositories.
And, finally requesting to upload the same.

Regards,
Samyak Jain