Re: RFS: new version of asciidoctor (1.5.8-1) ready for review/upload

Hi Cédric,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been having crazy days lately.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 3:47 PM Cédric Boutillier <boutil@debian.org> wrote:
> I don't have time and energy tonight to wait for all reverse
> build/dependency to build. But if you agree we my proposition (or make a
> new one), I am willing to upload the package tomorrow (wednesday) morning (UTC).

Your proposition looks perfect to me. You can go ahead and push those
changes to the repo. Thanks for catching that! :)

> BTW, thanks for making me discover debhelper-compat! Maybe we should use
> it globally in gem2deb?

:) You're very welcome! You mean make gen2deb depend on
debhelper-compat for both the build and the run? That sounds
reasonable for the build, but I've never tried it as a run dependency.
We should probably test a few use case especially on packages that
haven't already moved to debhelper-compat or are still on old versions
of debhelper.
But I'm open to give a hand to migrate the ruby packages that need
help to debhelper-compat when I have more time (aka in January as
December will be just crazy apparently! :D ).

Joseph