Packaging asciidoctor-pdf

With the deprecation of asciidoc, I'm trying to move documentation to
asciidoctor. However, the pdf generation path for that tool,
asciidoctor-pdf, is not packaged for debian. Of course, attempts to
package that end in the usual yak-shaving exercise of packaging all of
the dependencies. These are:

        prawn-icon
        prawn-svg
        prawn-templates

The only dependency I was unable to create a debian package for with
gem2deb is prawn-templates which is a little package that contains code
extracted from prawn 0.12 and carried forward to support newer versions
(more or less). It replaces some files from ruby-pdf-core with ones
which seem pretty incompatible. I've worked around that by just not
using this package; it makes asciidoctor-pdf unable to use .pdf files as
images in the resulting output; a restriction I can live with for now.

I've pushed debian packaging for prawn-icon, prawn-svg and
asciidoctor-pdf to:

        https://salsa.debian.org/keithp/ruby-prawn-icon
        https://salsa.debian.org/keithp/ruby-prawn-svg
        https://salsa.debian.org/keithp/asciidoctor-pdf

These have corrected copyright files and have disabled the rake tests as
those didn't work for me, plus the prawn-icon and asciidoctor-pdf
packages install a pile of data files to /usr/lib/ruby/data.

--
-keith