RFS: ruby-tilt new version

Hi guys,

I package ruby-tilt's latest version (mostly to fix some annoying
warning I had on other applications that have been removed upstream
about a year ago).
Also fixed a few lintian complains and enabled the autopkgtests
The new version is available in
https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-tilt/tree/master

Note that I haven't added the added the new support for LiveScript,
Sigil, Liquid and pandoc to avoid adding too many dependencies (and
some are not packaged in debian either).

The tests run fine, the package installs and manual runs of the
command in command-line works as expected for supported languages.

Let me know if I should do more changes to the package for it to be
acceptable for upload.

Thanks for your help,
Joseph