testing reverse dependencies with build-and-upload

Hello Ruby people,

For those who don't know, out master repository (pkg-ruby-extras.git)
has a few utility scripts, including `build-and-upload` and its synonyms
`build` and `upload`. They currently are documented here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Workflow

Yesterday I put together support for testing reverse dependencies in
build-and-upload script (also works for `build`). After a successfull
build, the script will detect which packages depend on the package you
are building, and offer you to test them.

It will ask you whether you want to test each of the reverse dependencies. I
initially had it asking whether you want to test all of them, or none, but that
was going to be too brutal for packages with several reverse dependencies.

You should try to test as many reverse dependencies as possible. If
there are too many reverse dependencies, but you spot one of the
important/complex packages, like redmine, rails, vagrant, chef, puppet,
gitlab, diaspora, etc, please make sure you test at least those.

Example (building ruby-webrobots):

----------------8<----------------8<----------------8<-----------------
$ pwd
/home/terceiro/src/debian/pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-webrobots
$ ../build-and-upload

[... builds OK on sbuild, runs the package own test suite ... ]

I: found reverse dependencies:
ruby-mechanize
Test ruby-mechanize? [Y/n] y
adt-run: WARNING: "adt-run" is deprecated, please use "autopkgtest" (see manpage)
adt-run [09:00:27]: version 4.0.2
adt-run [09:00:27]: host homer; command line: /usr/bin/adt-run --user debci \
  --apt-upgrade ../build-area/ruby-webrobots_0.1.2-1_all.deb ruby-mechanize \
  --- lxc --sudo adt-sid-amd64

[...]

adt-run [09:00:59]: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ summary
command1             FAIL non-zero exit status 1

WARNING: Tests for ruby-mechanize failed! Please verify before uploading

Proceed with the upload? [y/N]

In this case, I can see from the log (inside [...], ommited above) that
the failure is not related to the package I am about to upload, so I
proceed. If you notice that the failure _is_ related to the package you
are building, them you should not upload, and look a that package.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>