Re: RFS: ruby-mail-gpg 0.2.6-1

On 16-05-11 23:00:40, georg@riseup.net wrote:
> While chatting, zeha recommended to speak with dkg about this, which I
> just did. He gave me some pointers. I'm now trying to implement these
> and will send a follow-up.

Finally some success: I've pushed some code [1] which serves as a proof
of concept to run the tests in a gpg2 environment. One caveat left: One
of the tests uses a bad passphrase and asserts "Bad Passphrase". This
one still fails, not sure why; will get some input of dkg on this
(again).

Cheers,
Georg

(Right now 'test_runner.sh' uses native gems - I'm aware of this - it's
just a poc.)

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-mail-gpg.git/commit/?h=tmp/tests&id=eb12dfaeeb7aaa558bfa0837b6499a7d63ae88ca