tdiary renamed to tdiary-core?

Hi!

I'm trying to get ruby-imagesize removed from the archive; as part
of this I've had a look at tdiary and noticed there's a new version
prepared in git.

Is this version good to upload?

If so, why has the tdiary binary been renamed to tdiary-core? This
would mean a binary-NEW upload, but as there's now no 'tdiary'
binary package anymore I was wondering if the rename is actually
useful? Otherwise I'd suggest renaming it back to just 'tdiary'.

Thanks,
--
 ,''`.  Christian Hofstaedtler <zeha@debian.org>
: :' :  Debian Developer