Re: Debian Ruby sprint 2015 - Paris, 8-10 April

Hi,

Thanks for the people who answered already, by email or via IRC. If you
haven't done it, add your name to the wiki

	https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Meeting/Paris2015

I will send an email in a week to debian-sprints@l.d.o to ask for
fundings. Please try to get an estimate of your travel costs, and add
them to wiki in front of your name.

We have also to decide where to have the meeting: in Paris or in Lyon,
where the minidebconf will take place. I have a certain biais for Paris,
because it will be easier for me to organize things. Lyon is also very
nice. Unless there is a strong opposition expressed in the coming week,
I am favoring Paris, and will contact IRILL nect week to ask for a room
there.

Cédric