Re: Clean-up of the team members list

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 06:22:01PM +0200, Per Andersson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is the point only to indicate the size of the ruby team?
>
> I suppose they aren't in Uploaders then in any package?
>
> I don't think that this is a good idea. I am member of quite a lot
> of projects on alioth, but perhaps commit seldom to some of
> them. But when I want to take up the work I can do so without
> the hassle of asking to join the project again.
>
> Being kicked out of a team could be taken like a pointer that
> I wasn't wanted in the team, if people would feel this way it
> would be unfortunate.
>

> I don't see any problem with having (many) inactive members
> in the team list.

I agree.

During the MiniDebConf France in the beginning of the year I had a chat
with Andres Tille and he was king enough to setup the following trackers
for our team:

http://blends.debian.net/liststats/authorstat_debian-ruby.png
http://blends.debian.net/liststats/bugs_pkg-ruby.png
http://blends.debian.net/liststats/commitstat_pkg-ruby-extras.png
http://blends.debian.net/liststats/uploaders_pkg-ruby.png

I think those help us keep track of how healthy our team is, even though
each chart only lists the top 10 actors for each topic (the full data
must be somewhere, I just don't know).

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>