Re: New upstream for ruby-columnize

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 12:08:03AM +0530, Nitesh A Jain wrote:
> Hello,
> ruby-columnize has a new upstream. I have pushed the changes to the repo.
> Can someone please review and upload it.

Hi Nitesh,

the source has two Makefiles in lib/ and lib/columnize that are
automatically included in the binary package. As they are here I guess
for convenience purpose to be able to run tests from anywhere in the
tree, please see with upstream if they can get rid of them. In the mean
time, override dh_install to remove those Makefile from the final binary
package.

The copyright for upstream files should be updated also to include 2013.

Cheers,

Cédric