Re: Ruby BoF at DebConf13 (with video coverage!)

In preparation for the Ruby BoF tomorrow, I did some work on the page
Cédric created with our plans for Jessie:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Jessie

My idea is to copy the contents of that wiki page into gobby, then go
over each point, briefly discuss what it means, then find one or more
volunteers to do the work.

Feel free to sign up for any item you would like to handle right now.
Having multiple people for a single item is OK, it adds redundancy.

We will be using the debconf13/bof/Ruby at the gobby.debian.org server
(apt-get install gobby-infinote).

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>