Re: RFS: ruby-twitter

2013/6/12 Anish A <aneesh.nl@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
>  I prepared the packaging of ruby-twitter. It is lintian clean and
> tested with pbuilder. Further information about this package can be
> accessed from the URL :
>
>     https://mentors.debian.net/package/ruby-twitter
>

> Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
>

>     dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/ruby-twitter/ruby-twitter_4.7.0-1.dsc
>
>  As my membership request to alioth is still pending, I've added my package
> to the following git-repo:
>
>     https://gitorious.org/debian-diaspora/ruby-twitter
>

> Consider to review and upload it.

Hi Anish,

Thanks! Some comments,

Next time consider committing each logical change separately
summarizing what each change is.

Also it still has ruby-test-files.yaml and tests are failing because
it tries to use it instead of ruby-tests.rake.

Please fix it, and also please try to build the package in git after
you make changes to it.

Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍