Re: ruby-em-http-request upload

After I started working on it, I felt I coud make the tests work. First hurdle was to find a socks server I can use. After some tries I got hpsockd to work. Then I ran apache locally to test it without an internet connection. But getting apache to start in the build env was difficult, so I settled with webrick. Gotta sleep now, I will upload the package later. Thanks for the tip Christian.

On Jun 4, 2013 1:23 AM, "Praveen A" <praveen@debian.org> wrote:

2013/6/4 Christian Hofstaedtler <christian@hofstaedtler.name>:

> I took a quick look at this, and I think you're between a rock and a > hard place either way. > > ...

Okay, I will disable the tests and upload it. If anyone wants to fix
it later, they are welcome.

Praveen