Re: Error building culerity.

Praveen A escreveu isso aí:
> 2011/10/31 Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>:
> > Culerity is designed to be run by JRuby and JRuby only; it won't work
> > with any other Ruby implementation ...
>
> But we have jruby 1.5.6-2 in sid and jruby is added as a build
> dependency (we did packaging together at mini debconf mangalore), and
> we have confirmed it gets installed with pbuilder. May be it needs a
> newer jruby version?

The log in the original message says:

  Running tests for ruby1.8 with test file list from
  debian/ruby-test-files.yaml ...
  You need JRuby to run these specs
  ERROR: Test "ruby1.8" failed. Exiting.

gem2deb will happily run your tests against all supported Ruby
interpreters (currently MRI 1.8 and 1.9), unless you tell it not to. So
for this package, you probably need to run the tests with a custom
script or something like that.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>