Re: reason for removal of zeroc-ice on armhf and arm64.

Hi all,

On 23-02-2023 02:21, Chris Knadle wrote:
I'd like to know the status of mumble-server on armhf and arm64 and whether it can be restored for those architectures, because mumble server is commonly run on that hardware and is one one of the base expected programs for the FreedomBox project which has a number of hardware targets for armhf and arm64.

    https://freedombox.org/

If there's a way I can help let me know, and please keep me in the loop if feasible.

I have binNMU'd zeroc-ice (all architectures due to ma:same) and mumble on amd64 and armhf. mumble and mumble-server migrated to testing, so the issue for FreedomBox should be solved.

Paul