Re: Software RAID is not activated at boot time

Hi kibi,

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 12:28:53 +0100 Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:
Hi fellow Release team member, and Cyril specifically,

On Fri, 29 Mar 2019 19:18:43 +0100 Ivo De Decker <ivodd@debian.org> wrote:
> Removing it for buster is
> not realistic because d-i depends on it.

If we want to remove this from bullseye, now is a good moment. I
*assume* that the last comment of Ivo still holds. So, Cyril, what do
you think?

What would you say about this? Even if d-i would not need it anymore, we would need work to drop the dependency chain via libblockdev/udisks2/gnome-control-center.

Paul