Proposed changes to i386 arch spec

Hi Release Team

I'm preparing the call for porters email for the bullseye release.
Better late than never!

In the last release team irc meeting on 2020-09-23 [1], it was
suggested to drop the i386 waivers and there were no objections from
those present.

I propose to make the following changes before sending out the mail:

1.  Drop the i386 waiver

2.  In line with the above, drop i386 from britney's NOBREAKALL_ARCHES
[2] and replace it with arm64

To be clear that we have consensus within the team, please let me know
if there are any objections before the end of this weekend,
2020-11-01.

Regards
Graham

[1] http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-release/2020/debian-release.2020-09-23-19.00.html