Your vanguards buster upload

Hi,

I noticed that you uploaded vanguards 0.3.1-2+deb10u1 to buster.

I'm afraid that I've flagged it for rejection, as the version you have
used is higher than the package version currently in unstable.

Suitable versions would be 0.3.0-1+deb10u1 for an update on top of the
current buster package, or 0.3.1-2~deb10u1 for a full backport of the
package in unstable. In the latter case, the changelog should include
the full changelog from the unstable package, with a stanza for the
stable update being added on top (similarly to uploads to the backports
suites).

Please also ensure that there is a bug filed against release.debian.org
that relates to this update.

Regards,

Adam