Re: nspr transition to testing

Mike Hommey:
> Hi,
>
> Why has nspr been a valid candidate for testing migration for several
> weeks or months without it happening?
>
> Mike

Hi Mike,

Britney believes migrating nspr will break libnspr4-0d in testing.
Which is technically true as libsnpr4-0d has a strictly equal dependency
on libsnpr4.  Normally she should remove libnspr4-0d as she migrates
nspr to testing, but for some reason she doesn't in this case.

It wasn't entirely obvious to me in the 5 minutes I had time to debug
it.  AFAICT, nothing depends on libsnpr4-0d in testing, so at first
glance, she should just throw it out.

Thanks,
~Niels