Re: libnl3: provide static libraries severity

Hi release-team,

it might not be in violation of Debian policy to not provide static libraries, but I would still consider this as important with freeze-exception because it is easily fixable, does not introduce anything new library wise, and it prevents successful using of -dev package to link static binaries (which is not common, but still needed sometimes).

So I would ask you kindly to consider allowing to fix this bug (e.g. freeze-exception).

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>