whatsnewfm in squeeze-updates?

(please CC me on replies, thanks)

Last week, I sponsored an update of whatsnewfm which brought the package up
to date with the new format of the freecode.com (formerly freshmeat.net)
newsletter.

As it is, the package doesn't work at all in squeeze so I was thinking that
it might be a good candidate for squeeze-updates.

If so, should I upload to stable or is there a special upload target for
-updates?

Cheers,
Francois

P.S. The lenny package is also affected but that one has been broken for
years so it's probably not worth fixing at this stage.