debian-edu squeeze release

Hi,

<h01ger> hi. would you accept heavily updated debian-edu, debian-edu-config,
debian-edu-install and debian-edu-doc packages for 6.0.2 (or .3) so that we
can do our squeeze release fully within debian squeeze?

The changes are not really suited for "normal stable updates" but considering
the packages are only used by Debian Edu and also because this would allow us
to do our first Debian Edu release which is fully Debian I think it would well
worth it. (And as said, there is no risk whatsoever involved.)

cheers,
	Holger