Re: stable update for Moinmoin (bugs 511416 and 504562)

Hello,

I have a attached patch that address two serious usability issues in
moinmoin wiki (which happens to run on wiki.d.o ... where we had
complaints from users).

The changes are explained in the mail I sent to the maintainer:

On Sun, 2009-01-11 at 04:45 +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 06:54:54PM +0100, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
> >First of all, I would like to wish you a happy new year.
>
> >I am wondering about a stable-proposed-update for Etch's moinmoin.
> >There are two bugs that seriously affects the usability. The patchs
> >are non-intrusive:
> >
> >* #511416: Fix the forgotten password email login URL.
> >  End-user that request a copy of their password will be sent an email
> >  with a hash of their password. However, the URL points to the
> >  account create page, instead of the login page.
> >
> >* #504562: the title "Table of contents" is broken for all Spanish
> >  speaking user. It also fixes the link to the help pages
> >  (HelpContents), so it actually points to the Spanish version.
> >
> >I would finalize the patches if a s-p-u upload is ok for you.
>
> IT seems to me that even though both those issues are highly annoying
> they are not security-related.

Would this change be accepted, if we were to upload a new package
to stable-proposed-updates ?

Thanks in advance,

Franklin