proposed sqlite3 transition

Hi all,

With the upload of sqlite3 3.5.4 to experimental, I would like to ask
everyone who build
depend on SQLite3, please test it as its inner is changed a lot. Should
be fine for the outer
side, but please read the details[1]. I could compile several packages
against it, but not
being user of those packages, not tested the result. Expect that I will
upload it to unstable in
two weeks time. Well, it fixes a critical bug[2], so sooner would be
better.
Also I would like to propose SQLite (v2) to be removed as being
unmaintained for a long time,
I hope all related packages can be easily ported to SQLite3. What's the
release team
standpoint on this?

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS