Request release of new LSBdev packages for Etch

[I think I sent this to the wrong place first time, so apologies if you
get this a 2nd time]

I would like to ask that the following package updates be approved for
inclusion in testing/Etch.

lsb-build-base3_3.1.1-3
-----------------------

This fixes #405749 which should be RC, even though I haven't raised the
priority on it. This new package also picks up a number of smaller, but
valid fixes from upstream. The issues fixed by these smaller fixes still
have a reasonable chance of biting someone when they try to use this
package.

When viewing the debdiff, there are some non-trivial looking changes in
some perl scripts. These scripts are not part of the binary packages, and
are not even used at build time (they are used by the upstream to generate
many of the file in this package), so I hope they do not become sticking
points when evaluating this package.

lsb-pkgchk3-3.1.1-2
-------------------

This is also part of the fix for #405749. The debdiff is very
straight-froward.

lsb-appchk3-3.1.1-3

This is also part of the fix for #405749. This part of the debdiff is
the same as for lsb-pkgchk3-3.1.1-2. In addition, it contains the fix
for RC bug #395895 (rpmchk.h) which was in the -2 package that through
some oversight, never got uploaded.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@netsweng.com
Network & Software Engineering                   http://www.netsweng.com/
1024D/37A79149:                                  0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                 BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149