Please unblock console-data 2:1.01-7

Dear release team,

I have just uploaded a new version of console-data, to fix its pending l10n
issues.

Could you consider hinting it to enter testing?

The NMU changelog is:

hanges:
 console-data (2:1.01-7) unstable; urgency=high
 .
   * Upload with high urgency to get translations in for etch
   [ Debconf translations ]
     - Tamil updated. Closes: #407096

The package provides udebs, which are used in D-I initrds. Indeed, the
main point of this upload is for D-I. I should have done it weeks ago,
but for stupid reasons like a damaged brain, I forgot to do so and now
need to do it in a hurry.

This needs Frans approval, of course.