Re: please unblock mdadm 2.5.5-1 (udeb)

On Thursday 09 November 2006 12:28, martin f krafft wrote:
> Frans, what's there to say against letting mdadm 2.5.5 be part of
> d-i RC1 and thus to migrate to etch today? It fixes an RC bug in
> 2.5.3 currently in testing, and I would definitely prefer people to
> use 2.5.5 instead of the 2.5.3 series.

As IIUC the RC bug is not relevant for d-i, I'm not in favor of this. RC1
should have been released already and I don't want further potential
delays. Also, it is not "it will go in today". It will take at least
three days before the udeb is available on the mirrors.

RC1 is frozen and I see no reason to make an exception for mdadm.