removal of bluez-bcm203x ?

[please CC, I'm not subscribed]

Hi,
the source for bluez-bcm203x is gone in the latest bluez version I'm packaging.
The package will help 2.4 kernel users to upload firmware for their bluetooth
bcm203x-based dongle.
The package is in contrib and counts only 27 popcon installations, plus upstream
said it is very rare to find users of such dongle.
I'm doubious whether to keep the package (i.e. create another one separated from
bluez-libs) or remove it. (okay, formally we support 2.4 kernels in etch, but
given the above conditions I think it is safe to remove it)

thanks for your work,
filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

If there is any better use for being famous and respected than using
that status to question orthodoxy, I haven't found it yet.
-- Eric S. Raymond