Re: Please release 2.1r6

On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 07:34:11AM -0700, Jim Westveer wrote:
> I understand that one does not want to update the stable tree
> without documenting the changes,  but the current errors
> in 2.1r5 are procluding the creation of .iso's because of this
> dependancy problem.

What I don't understand is why this makes it impossible to generate
CD's.  Is debian-cd so fragile that it dies on an unmet dependency?
If so, this will have to be fixed before the first test cycle for
potato, because I can already tell you that potato will not have
all of its dependency issues ironed out before the release.

Richard Braakman