Re: Staged Freezes

Let me just preface by saying that my reading of Chris' proposal
required maintainer themselves to upload things in certain rather
small (2 week) windows.  Honestly, due to upstream release times etc
we just can't count on this kind of control and discipline from
maintainers.

Brandon Mitchell <bmitch@surfree.com> writes:

> Actually I should probably do a formal proposal of how it works,
> implemented, etc so we are talking about the same thing.  I'll see if I
> can work up some time.

Isn't there already a package pool proposal out there?  Can we work
off that?