Re: pcmcia-cs updated for stable?

Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> I'm wondering what your thoughts on possibly re-releasing the potato
> pcmcia-cs packages for kernel-2.0.36 and slink?  There are a number of
> cases where the current slink pcmcia-cs is missing card support which
> is causing problems for people trying to install via laptop.

This would interfere with our interpretation of stable.  I would be
in favour of adding the apropriate packages to a different ftp directory
or link it on the www.debian.org/release page so people can fetch it.
Same applies for modified boot-floppies which Shaleh has asked for.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.