include directory in qtbase source package

Hi

In qtbase source package, I see an include directory
https://sources.debian.org/src/qtbase-opensource-src/5.11.3+dfsg1-1+deb10u3/include/

This is absent from the git repository https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/tree/?h=v5.11.3 pointed to by the the tag file https://sources.debian.org/src/qtbase-opensource-src/5.11.3+dfsg1-1+deb10u3/.tag/

Where does this extra include directory come from? Is there additional tools/scripts that is used to generate the source package?

I am trying to rebuild qtbase for arm64 with OpenGL ES support. I can do this with the source package but with https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/tree/?h=v5.11.3 the build complains about missing header files such as QtCore/qconfig-bootstrapped.h

Best Regards
Abdur Rehman