Re: Re: qtbase5-dev-tools BUG - error while loading shared libraries: libQt5Core.so.5

Hi Stuart,

On Wed, Jun 06, 2018 at 02:03:48PM +1000, Stuart Prescott wrote:
> > As you can see, the loader loads same bytes, but in first case,
> > after it finishes the read, makes an fstat() call, then an
> > mmap(), then it closes the file.
> >
> > In the second case, after the read, it closes the .so
> > immediatelly.
>
> that sounds even more like the kernel is too old as I suggested earlier.
> ICYMI:
>
> 	https://lists.debian.org/debian-qt-kde/2018/06/msg00036.html

uhm... sorry to tell you, but I didn't see your e-mail, and now I
searched your address in folders (spam, deleted...), but didn't
found it.

Anyway, many thanks for your suggestion - I'll try to find some
info about the libraries and kernel dependencies.

Thanks again,

a.