calligra_2.8.5+dfsg-1.3_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Peter,

unfortunately I have to reject the package.

As calligra-2.8.5+dfsg/kexi/webforms/webroot/default/media/javascripts/lightbox.js
is licensed under CC 2.5, please remove it from the source tarball.

As well, lintian complains about the lena picture, which is non-free.

While you are at it, please take also care of all those lintian warnings
related to debian/copyright.

Thanks!
 Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.