wheezy-pu: make soprano co-installable with multiarch-enabled ODBC drivers

reassign 707301 soprano
found 707301 2.7.6+dfsg.1-2wheezy1
retitle 707301 make soprano co-installable with multiarch-enabled ODBC drivers
clone 707301 -1
reassign -1 release.debian.org
block -1 by 707301
severity -1 normal
tags -1 + wheezy
User release.debian.org@packages.debian.org
usertag -1 + pu
retitle -1  wheezy-pu: package soprano/2.7.6+dfsg.1-2wheezy2
# this upload still needs to happen and agreed on upon the soprano
# maintainers...!
thanks

Hi,

appearantly soprano is not co-installable with multiarch-enabled ODBC drivers
as explained and patched by Steve in

I'm not fully convinced this patch is appropriate in stable at this time (but
then I should also say that I'm mostly clueless about this issue too...), so
probably the -1 bug should be reassigned to release-notes or closed after
all... but that's easy enough to do, so that's why.

cheers,
	Holger