Re: #Bug1031633: omega-rpg.desktop missed the required field "Type"

On Fri, 2023-03-17 at 16:22 +0300, Anatoliy Gunya wrote:

> omega-rpg package has the desktop file without a required field. I've
> prepared a fix for this bug at [1]. Is it possible to fix this package
> in the Bookworm release?

Since this change probably doesn't meet the freeze policy,
I think you should wait until after the bookworm release.

https://release.debian.org/testing/freeze_policy.html

Since this mailing list isn't about maintaining packages, after
the release, please follow these procedures to find a sponsor:

https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers/
https://mentors.debian.net/sponsors/rfs-howto/

--
bye,