Re: Debian Trends updated

Hi Lucas

On Wed, Apr 07, 2021 at 02:03:47PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> - source format 1.0 with direct changes in .diff.gz (no patch system)

For this I disagree.  At least until we have something acceptable that
can be used in modern git workflows including operations like cherry
picking and merge requests.

The 3.0 source formats include nothing usable for the above, are way to
pedantic about versions and overall produce way too much pain.

Bastian

--
Where there's no emotion, there's no motive for violence.
		-- Spock, "Dagger of the Mind", stardate 2715.1