Re: Error on DDPO page (full name)

On 2019-06-13 15:55, Dustin Kirkland wrote:
I'm not sure why, but for some reason, my name appears as "Douglas
Kirkland", rather than "Dustin Kirkland", on this page:
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=kirkland@ubuntu.com

I can't figure out how or where to fix that, or where that came from.
Any suggestions?

The Uploaders for libjibx1.1-java has Douglas:

 https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libjibx1.1-java

Since the package is only in oldstable fixing the package metadata is not an option.

DDPO should may be use the maintainer metadata from the most recent package.

Kind Regards,

Bas