Handling tracker.debian.org bugs

Hello,

I'm in the process of setting up tracker.debian.org (aka the PTS
replacement). It runs under the "qa" user on host ticharich.debian.org
so it will hopefully be co-maintained just like the current PTS.
And the git repository is also under the qa group on Alioth.

I would like to request a dedicated "tracker.debian.org" BTS entry
because:
1/ it doesn't display itself as a service of the qa.debian.org
   subdomain
2/ I expect that we will have enough bug reports that it's worth trying
   to avoid the overhead of having to triage bugs filed under
   the qa.debian.org pseudo-package.

That said I would like to keep "debian-qa@lists.debian.org" as the
maintainer of the tracker.debian.org pseudo-package so that bug
report emails end up on this list. Is there any opposition to that?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/